We want to make sure that your experience at this year’s show is the best yet so we’ve put together some tips to keep in mind as you get ready to attend.
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable shoes
- Lawn Chair
- Ear Plugs (optional)
- Cash for parking or purchase voucher online
- Cash is encouraged, some concessions do not accept ATM/Debit cards. ATM Machines are available throughout the Air Show.
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Loose Ice
- Weapons of any kind
- Barbeques or cooking equipment
- Large/Beach Umbrellas
*Small coolers for life-saving medicines permitted
**Certified service animals are permitted
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Drink plenty of fluids throughout the day to avoid dehydration.
- Be cautious around aircraft and other displays that may have exposed sharp corners and edges that may damage skin.
- Air shows are large events and guests must cover great distances to see all of the show. Plan to walk a great deal throughout the day and wear comfortable shoes.
- Do not hesitate to seek help, such as water or a short stay in a shaded area.
- Debris can be extremely hazardous to performers and spectators. Please make sure that all trash is deposited in trash receptacles to maintain a safe and clean environment for everyone.
- All carried items are subject to search. Bring only the items necessary for your day.
PARKING AND TRANSPORTATION
- Only cash will be accepted for parking or you may purchase parking vouchers online.
- The fee for each vehicle is $10 (oversized trailers, motor homes and buses are $30) and does not include exit and re-entry.
- A growing list of performers is listed on the performer page here. Unfortunately, the sequence is not solidified until the morning of the Air Show to allow for security, safety, weather and operational concerns.
- There are several food options available throughout the ramp for purchase.