Airshow TipsStress less, enjoy more.
In the Sky
On The Ground
Air Show Tips
We want to make sure
that your experience at this year’s show is the best yet so we’ve put together some tips to keep in mind as you get ready to attend.
You may click here to find a complete list of all permitted and prohibited items.
What To Bring
What NOT To Bring
Sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, and ear plugs (optional) are all recommended.
A camera, lawn chair, blankets, and cash are all also recommended to help make your airshow the best one yet!
Note: Some concession vendors do not accept ATM/ Debit cards, but ATM machines are available throughout the Air Show.
What NOT To Bring
Coolers*, loose ice, cans, glass, alcohol, pets**, weapons of any kind, tents, awnings, barbecues or cooking equipment, large/ beach umbrellas.
* Small coolers for life-saving medicines are permitted.
** Certified service animals are permitted.
There is ample parking and superb traffic management. Please note, parking is not free.
Cash only will be accepted for parking, or you may purchase parking vouchers online. The fee for each vehicle is $10 (oversized trailers, motor homes and buses are $30) and does not include exit and re-entry.
Parking is permitted only in designated parking areas at William J. Fox Airfield. All routing and parking is monitored by law enforcement during show days.
Health and Safety
- Drink plenty of fluids throughout the day to avoid dehydration.
- Be cautious around aircraft and other displays that may have exposed sharp corners and edges that may damage skin.
- Air shows are large events and guests must cover great distances to see all of the show. Plan to walk a great deal throughout the day and wear comfortable shoes.
- Do not hesitate to seek help, such as water or a short stay in a shaded area.
- Debris can be extremely hazardous to performers and spectators. Please make sure that all trash is deposited in trash receptacles to maintain a safe and clean environment for everyone.
- All carried items are subject to search. Bring only the items necessary for your day.