Los Angeles County Air Show Media Advisory
2020 Los Angeles County Air Show – “Aerospace Valley USA™”
Tickets for the 2020 Los Angeles County Air Show are now on sale. The world class airshow will take place on March 21st and 22nd at General William J. Fox Airfield in Lancaster, California. The 2020 Los Angeles County Air Show – “Aerospace Valley USA™” Presented by Lockheed Martin will feature the U.S. Navy Blue Angels and a host of additional performers to be announced in coming months.
- General Admission – Adult 16+ $20
- General Admission – Kids 15 & under FREE
- Premium Box Seating – $30.00
- Premium Box Seating – Kids 3 & under FREE (lap)
- Flight Line Club – Adult Sat $150 / Sun $135
- Flight Line Club – Kids 4-15 Sat $85 / Sun $75
- Flight Line Club – Kids 3 & under FREE (lap)
- Photo Tour – Pricing available at com
About Los Angeles County Air Show
The Los Angeles County Air Show, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation dedicated to promoting the importance of
aviation for continued economic growth, inspiration and educational opportunities for our youth
and enhancing awareness for the service and sacrifice of our military men and women. The mission of the Air Show will
be, in part, accomplished by giving back to the needs of the community through a regional scholarship program for
individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in the areas of science, technology, engineering, math or aerospace.
For more information about the Los Angeles County Air Show, please go to www.lacountyairshow.com.
NOTE: Media high resolution photos available at: https://lacountyairshow.com/media/media-approved-photos/